Thursday, October 25, 2012

Journal Grading!

Early next week we'll be grading Journal #2:














Make sure you can answer yes to all of these questions:






  • Is each item where it's supposed to be according to the table of contents?
  • Is my table of contents neat and complete?
  • Is each page titled?
  • Is my table of contents EXACTLY like the one below?
  • Is every assignment complete?
  • Is every single page  numbered (1L/1R, 2L/2R, etc.?
  • Did I make corrections and edits in a bright color?
  • Does my journal reflect pride of ownership? In other words, am I proud of the work I've done in my journal?

  • Journal #2 (so far...)



    JE #11
    Punctuating Dialogue worksheet
    Do both sides; edit in color.
    Subjects and Predicates
    Do both sides; edit in color.
    JE #12
    Rat Drawing
    Prestest: 3SK vocab
    JE #13
    Rat's POV RD
    cont'd
    JE #14
    Practice Test: 3SK Vocab
    Rat's POV Checklist (See previous post under Blog Archives to the right)
    JE #15
    Scary Foursquare
    Sentence Building
    JE #16
    List of 10: "Eye of the Beholder"
    Blank for Now
    JE #17
    P. 78, 1-6, 9 &11
    P. 88, Plot triangle, 1-5, 11
    JE #18
    Practice Test: "Monsters" Words
    --50 New Concepts I've Learned this Trimester 
    --These can be from ANY class or from your life outside of school.
    --You can bullet your items. You don't have to answer in complete sentences.
    JE #19
    Halloween Wordsearch OR Crossword
    Scary Setting Description: 25 "s" words
    JE #20
    SSS
    SSS Picture